mercoledì 16 gennaio 2013

PARTY AT GRAND HOTEL SAVOIA


Saturday night I was invited to Giulia's 18th birthday party at Grand Hotel Savoia. She was very beautiful on her sparkling powder dress!!! For this celebration I decided to wear a simple blue dress with glitter and silver accessories; I picked up my hair on one side and for make up I have only put on some mascara and red lipstick on my lips. Do you like this look?? kisses :)

Sabato sera sono stata invitata al diciottesimo della mia amica Giulia al Gran Hotel Savoia. Lei era stupenda nel suo sfavillante vestito rosa!!! Per quest'occasione ho deciso di indossare un semplice tubino blu con accessori argentati e brillantinati; ho raccolto i capelli da un lato e per il trucco ho messo su solo un po' di mascara e del rossetto rosso sulle labbra, Vi piace questo look?? baci:)


BEST FRIENDS <3









IN THESE PHOTOS I WEAR:

BLUE DRESS - H&M
BLUE GLITTER HEELS - ZARA
EARRINGS- PIMKIE
SILVER BRACELET
GLITTER RING - BIJOU BRIGITTE
SILVER SCARF - BATA

1 commento: