lunedì 6 maggio 2013

HOW DO YOU COMBINE BLACK BIKER BOOTS??

Hi guys :) today I decided to propose to you a post, similar to those of last year: how-do-you-combine-leather-brogues ; how-do-you-combine-ankle-boots.I chose to share with you some pics in which I wear this pair of black biker boots in different ways. Tha last autumn, winter and spring I used them so much beacuse they are comfortable with a lot of clothes. Which look do you prefer?! I want to know your opinion :) xoxo

Ciao ragazzi :) Oggi ho deciso di riproporvi un tipo di post simile a questi dell'anno scorso: how-do-you-combine-leather-brogues how-do-you-combine-ankle-boots. Ho deciso quindi di condividere con voi alcune immagini, nelle quali indosso questo paio di biker neri in modi differenti. Lo scorso autunno, inverno e primavera li ho usati molto data la loro versatilità su ogni capo.Qual'è il vostro look preferito?! Voglio sapere cosa ne pensate :) baci baci 




1 commento: